for it is in the minds of men and women that the defences of peace and the conditions for sustainable development must be built. ~UNESCO

Monday, July 8, 2013

A letter to my Valued Visitors


courtesy: Google images
Dear valued visitors/readers:

I would like to inform you all that I'm renaming my blog as Peace and Sustainability. Henceforth, I'll focus more on promotion of peace and a sustainable future. I aspire to write on Environmental themes, Heritage preservation and promotion, Nature, Living in harmony as well as cultivation of peace... and much more themes on bringing a positive change. There are many teachers on board who write on educational matters but few discuss our advantageous context of educating for a culture of peace and sustainable future. As teachers, we have the advantage of spreading a wider awareness. I would like to thank UNESCO for letting me realize this. I pledge to work towards fighting against endangering the endangered and make the world a better place, in my own limited competency and community.
I look forward to your continued support and join me in passing on the legacy.  You can send articles/photos etc on the aforementioned broad themes to somnovu@gmail.com.

Towards a greener peaceful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment