for it is in the minds of men and women that the defences of peace and the conditions for sustainable development must be built. ~UNESCO

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Dear Students...

Today, as you stand at this juncture to test your skills and abilities, I wish you all the best of wishes and luck. The year fared well, with laughter, love, and learning experiences. I tried to be the best guide. And you were the best students.

The problems in the subject were received with open arms and we tried our best to solve them. I tried my best to be of maximum use to you.
Your exam is near and you are ready, I know. The fear of examination should be fought with wit and courage.



All the best and hoping to see you all in the next, upper, grade. May god aid in your success. My prayers will always be upon you all.


             N.B: The pictures are collectively known as 8 Lucky signs. The pictures are usually presented to wish someone with luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment