for it is in the minds of men and women that the defences of peace and the conditions for sustainable development must be built. ~UNESCO

Monday, August 15, 2011

WHY BLOG?

The world is a small place if you look at it through a big lens. Bhutan is just a speck on the globe. We enjoy an intricate society, bonded strongly by our rich and diverse culture and tradition. Happy and lucky we are to have dynamic and farsighted monarchs. 
Thus, I want to make use of the grace upon me to the maximum and be what I am and do what I can best.
 As a blogger, I am not here to showcase my talent or pick on someone or be an activist,I am here to contribute in my own small way. I would like to stay close to my fellow countrymen. I want to be a part of our own society and the world at large. I pray to receive as many comments and feedback as you may provide. Let us be Bhutanese and live Bhutan in the fast changing 21st century. Hope my blog is worth wasting your time. HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment